Videos for Techno Trance tracks

• Thread starter Deleted member 203901
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 203901

Hi there,

These are the recent videos I've created for my techno trance type tracks and I would love to hear your feedback on them. As someone who struggles to create good visual content, I would love to hear your advice on which websites/tools I can use to make better videos (especially because I plan to consistently upload beats from now on) Below are the links to my recent videos:

Thanks in advance!

I hate critising somebody's work, but please take this as constructive.

The videos are as boring as the music. The music starts ok but it doesnt 'upbeat' itself and change into something else before returning to the basic beat. The music just never gets going. It is stuck in first gear all the way. I knew exactly when you were going to say. 'lets get it'.

At the same time the videos are exactly the same. ........ The same all the way through. If the music had stepped up a beat or ten at different times throughout the tracks, then the video could have changed to a different subject matter in sequence with the music.

Sorry I am no expert just what I see and hear..

Last edited:
Hey Orson, thanks so much for taking the time to listen to the tracks. I totally understand that you didn't find the music very appealing or to your taste. So, I guess I need to add more variations or sections to my tracks? I learned the electronic music structure very recently and haven't been able to experiment a whole lot with regards to structure and variations. Thanks so much for pointing that out. As you suggested, I'll make sure to add lots of variations to my tracks from now on. Thanks again for your feedback and time. I appreciate it!

As someone who struggles to create good visual content, I would love to hear your advice on which websites/tools I can use to make better videos (especially because I plan to consistently upload beats from now on)

Thanks in advance!

Hiya again from the other side! (GS)

Go and download 'DaVinci Resolve', which is good and free and pretty easy to use at it's basic level (https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/products/davinciresolve). In a short time you'll be making videos that bring a whole new dimension and engagement to your tracks.

Last edited:
Hiya again from the other side! (GS)

Go and download 'DaVinci Resolve', which is good and free and pretty easy to use at it's basic level (https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/products/davinciresolve). In a short time you'll be making videos that bring a whole new dimension and engagement to your tracks.
Thanks so much for your reply and suggestions...I've already downloaded Davinci Resolve and been using it for a while, although I still have a lot to learn when it comes to video editing techniques. Thanks again!

Thanks so much for listening to the tracks, Slouching Raymond. I appreciate it. Yes, that's a great idea indeed...a cartoon animation, telling a story...Thank so much!

Hey HumanPlanet, that's a really cool video indeed...liked how the different clips flow together and tell a story....I really need to learn more about Davinci Resolve (and it's features) in order to be able to make a good video (been mostly focused on making tracks recently and not been able to devote much time to improve my visual skills!)

Hey endlessrain,

I'm sure it's not the story you intended to tell, it's what came to my mind listening to your track after all.

Something like this is really simple and quick to achieve once you have the footage, just cuts and fades, nothing fancy in this one.

Oh, and don't use that starfield/snow effect thing on all your videos, really, don't. :-)

Last edited:
I actually really like the story that the video is telling. I think if I were making a similar video, I would go for similar footage to the ones that you have chosen here in this video. I'm downloading the video as I'm writing this. Since the track on YouTube already has that video (unfortunately :)) I'm thinking maybe I can use this video (for the same track), if I start an Instagram soon. I'll share the Instagram link to the video here (as well as message you the link) I'll also make sure to credit you as the person who made this video. Thanks so much for making this video.....I really appreciate it! btw I totally agree with you on the starfield/snow effect...It does seem very weird and cliche to use that effect (and LOTS of other videos already have it) :)

Last edited:
Back