videopromoe for a netbased release. It's worth a peek

now that is some of that nice type tish u dont get a lot of - quite memorable and it begs to stay on a maphuckaz' mind . . .

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Hello people. I'm sorry for the somewhat late reply. Allbeit it's just an internetbased release but I have spendt alot of of time promoting this project the last weeks.

Change of poets: Thanks alot man. The music I composed in R3. The mograph I used Premiere, After effects and photoshop.

gully: Thanks. The aim for the video was to create a hype around the project.

I worked alot with this project. I'm responsible for everything except the vocals themself (Gandhji ofcourse, the main artist) and two of the beats which came from other beatmakers. All other work is done by me. I'm not bragging, but it's about time people get to know what I can do. Music/compositionwise, designwise, sounddesignwise, projectwise and every other "wise" that I provided here.

I strongly urge you to check out the entire project that's on www.myspace.com/nitoofnorway in the blog section. (It's called Gandhji - 3060...)
I wrote the score for the intro, interlude & outro specifically for this project. I wanted it to convey certain emotions throughout the tracks. I'm usually not the one to blow wind into my own sails, but just check out the intro and I promise that you will like it.
Feel free to add me on myspace as well.

Thanks for the good words

Do take the time to check out the cover in the zip file as well. It's a composite of several images and it took me quite some time to put together.

Wow how come I didnt see this thread 2 weeks ago... You do AMAZING work, music wise, video wise, etc.....It makes me want to learn that language...25 out of 10!

Noddy: You need to browse the forum more often I guess hehe Atleast look for some innovative trailer ish from ya boy Nito in the future hehe

Thanks for the kind words yet again. I do my best at all times.

Back