VIDEO - Whirlwind

Armistice

Son of Yoda
Didn't really know where to put this as it's a finished product - as such it doesn't really fit in the video production forum - but figured a few of you HR old timers will be curious. I've been told, again, that I look like David Bowie, but I'm not seeing it, myself. David Bowie would look all decomposed and rotten by now, whereas my skin is still fairly intact.... ;) (Too soon?)

I did the song about a year back and a friend's son is an aspiring filmmaker, so we got up early one morning out in the middle of nowhere and this was the result... I just let him do whatever he wanted to do - on the grounds that it was better than anything I could do... :D

It's pretty hard to walk in slo-mo and sing in real time, I have to say... :( :laughings: ... and trying to get the cockatoo we strapped the GoPro to to fly in a straight line overhead was NOT without its challenges... :cool:

Excellent song David. The video is a good look at the territory and focuses attention on the song - tres bonn.

Didn't really know where to put this as it's a finished product - as such it doesn't really fit in the video production forum - but figured a few of you HR old timers will be curious. I've been told, again, that I look like David Bowie, but I'm not seeing it, myself. David Bowie would look all decomposed and rotten by now, whereas my skin is still fairly intact.... ;) (Too soon?)

I did the song about a year back and a friend's son is an aspiring filmmaker, so we got up early one morning out in the middle of nowhere and this was the result... I just let him do whatever he wanted to do - on the grounds that it was better than anything I could do... :D

It's pretty hard to walk in slo-mo and sing in real time, I have to say... :( :laughings: ... and trying to get the cockatoo we strapped the GoPro to to fly in a straight line overhead was NOT without its challenges... :cool:

Cool!

I prefer drones to cockatoos

I don't think you look like Bowie either.

I thought that was nice. It moved fairly well. If you had had more time it might have been nice to film it all again in a different setting, different clothes, etc. And then edit the two together.

But I thought this was cool.

Back