video rippers?

kidkage

Bored of Canada
I'm at a friends, and don't have my song files. My songs are uploaded to YouTube though, so I'd like to try to find a ripper for all the stuff.
?

Oh and I got a PM about Jews destroying America or something... WTF :confused:

Take a Christmas break here and things get cuhrazy

I'm at a friends, and don't have my song files. My songs are uploaded to YouTube though, so I'd like to try to find a ripper for all the stuff.
?

Ha ! that was from a banned disgruntle member Silly Bee AKA harry48.

?

You mean something like sound cloud?

Not Sure But I'm very interested in something like that as well --- give me a shout if you come into the know.

KC would know of such a thing but I think he may have left for Asia on vacation and will only be here spottie at best.

oh, a video ripper for youtube and like sites

So are you just trying to get your hands on the audio? If so, just google "Youtube to mp3" and use one of those sites. Or there is always the Mozilla Firefox program called "Download Helper" or something like that if you need the video as well!

So are you just trying to get your hands on the audio? If so, just google "Youtube to mp3" and use one of those sites. Or there is always the Mozilla Firefox program called "Download Helper" or something like that if you need the video as well!

On my way to check those out - thanks Jon.

Not Sure But I'm very interested in something like that as well --- give me a shout if you come into the know.

KC would know of such a thing but I think he may have left for Asia on vacation and will only be here spottie at best.

thursday mate...hope you had a nice crimbo :)

Back