Video portfolio 2006/2007

Pretty interesting project....you got some nice shots there. I really like the dog ones, and teh hockey one with the puck hitting the goalpost....

Thanks, appreciate the comment. I'd call out the dog in the blizzard as one of my own favourites as well. It's my own dog, and the whole image is such a contrast

:)

Those pics were sweet!

I would like to know how you got that mosquito on an arm pic!

The way it was lit-up like that was killer!

Thanks for sharing,

Dave

Thanks for the comment, appreciate it alot.

The mosquito on the arm (actually my leg) comes in the CGI (Computer Generated Imagery) part of my portfolio. First I shot the mosquito sitting on my calf this summer, so that's an actual picture. Then I worked my magic in photoshop. I wanted the picture to convey something more than a blodsucking mosquito, sort of a magic moment. Sucking the "force" out of me/something.

I think I actually have a screengrabbed video of me making that picture, I'll upload it if you're interested. Ofcourse, I'll speed it up so you don't have to watch it in realtime hehe

Lucky13: Thank you for watching and leaving me a comment. These little sideprojects I'm doing is only kept alive with feedback coming from the viewers out there.

Back