Vegas Question

Probably works the same way that Vegas 1.0 works. You arm the track for recording and click on the icon next to the blinking record button. You get a choice of physical input sources that are available on your system AND a choice of a stereo track or LEFT or RIGHT.

The Doctor is correct sir. Also you can toggle the main mix back and forth between mono and stereo to check mono/stereo compatibility by clicking on the little speaker icon above the main output busses.

Cool. Thanks.

In Vegas is it possible to set up simultaeneous tracks to record drums. I have 8 ins on my motu. wil vegas let me record 8 seperate tracks at one time? If so where do I set that up in the vegas program?

Thanks

You simply keep doing an "insert track" until you have 8, then when you arm each track, set the source on each one to the physical input that you want to use on the MOTU. Use the scribble pad on each track to let you know which track gets which mic, then save the whole thing (before you record) as a .veg file so you don't have to repeat the process the next time you want to record drums.

Back