Vegas and 1010lt

blackdiscoball

alright I just got my 1010lt put in and my drivers installed and I am now trying to configure vegas so I can record and everything is going good except... when I go to select an input to record from and I can't figure out how to use all 8 inputs right now its only letting me choose 4 of them. I will select input 3/4 and then select the left track so that its only recording that because that is the only thing comeing up on the mixer and then I try to select 3/4 so I can use input 4 but it willn't let me? does this make any sense? It seems to be set up for stereo recording and I want to do it all mono. THanks in advance.

blackdiscoball said:
does this make any sense? It seems to be set up for stereo recording and I want to do it all mono. THanks in advance.
You need to assign MONO tracks as MONO tracks- that way you get a separate menu selection available for each side of the 3/4 pair.

how do I go about doing that, like were do I do that, in prefrences in the tracks themselfs or what? I check around but I cant figure out were to set it to record in mono is it in vegas or in delta? thanks again for your help.

Last edited:
I believe you can do it in the M-Audio Delta Control Panel. I use mine thru a mixer and it works fine for the 1010.

Back