Using Wavelab to space and burn CDs?

ryanlikestorock

Is there anyone here who is experienced with using Wavelab for burning CDs? I'd like to learn how to set pre-track time and stuff like that, and I know it'll only take a couple minutes with the help of someone who's done it before. I'm a fast learner. Just email me at ryanlikestorock@hotmail.com

Call me stupid, but even with the instructions, I still can't seem to get it to work. A person to person walkthrough would be awesome if anyone is so kind.

Your cunning attempt to make me look foolish is not appreciated much. If anyone can help me, that would be great. Until then, I'll keep trying to figure it out on my own. No need to reply here, just email me if you can help. Thanks.

You said you're a fast learner and then you said to call you stupid because you can't follow the instructions. Sorry, wasn't trying to make you look foolish, you're doing a good job of that yourself.

I was just trying to determine if you had a manual and seeing that you don't I have to figure that you have a pirated copy of the software. Around here that's not much appreciated because we all have spent our hard earned cash on the software and if the programmers don't get paid they stop creating programs for us. So all you need to do is buy the program and RTFM.

Back