Useless airforce

Well mac, there's a ton of crackling going on in this tune, not sure why it's there but it does distract from the listening....is it supposed to be like an old vinyl LP or something? :confused:

I had to listen a couple times to get into the tune around the crackles......

The song is well done, I like the choice of instruments/panning you have, very smooth and relaxing. Nice vocals like the clarity and effects you have on them too.

Would have liked to hear more of this - it faded out too soon :(

Maybe let us know about the crackling....

Every track is working together nicely. I think you have a good mix on your hands here.

Is the scratchy noise intentional because it could stay or go in my opinion?

Nice stuff.

The crackling must be intentional. I checked out your other tunes and it's non-existant. You've got a nice group of songs there and show some real talent.

I especially liked "Stars of Bravo."

Thanks guys

Yeah, the crackling is intentional. It's an on board effect on my recorder that i edited a little. The effect and choice of guitar were supposed to give it a kind of retro feel, not sure if i really pulled it off convincingly.

The reason it's short, er , thats pretty much the way my songs go, you're lucky to get 3 minutes out of me. The song is written to be part of a collection (which i've just about finished) and is more a kind of pretty interlude than a strong stand alone piece.

Hey and thanks for taking a listen to my other stuff superbeatballer.

All the best, mac

Back