Use Of 2nd Aux

jazzbass12

I am having trouble getting my 2nd aux bus to work. I have an effect plugged into to aux a and a different effect on aux b. My tracks only work with aux a. I have both aux a and b sactivated on the track.
Any ideas??
Thanks

jazzbass12 said:
I am having trouble getting my 2nd aux bus to work. I have an effect plugged into to aux a and a different effect on aux b. My tracks only work with aux a. I have both aux a and b sactivated on the track.
Any ideas??
Thanks
Do you have the Send slider on the Track(s) and the Send and Return sliders on the Bus turned up?

Yes I do. doesnt make any sense. Seems as if I am doing everything right. I am hoping maybe there is something in preferences that I need to do.

Can you explain that one? I am not sure what you mean.
Click the I/O Tab at the bottom of Track View. Go to the Aux Bus and look at the box labelel Out. Is it routed to the correct ports on your sound card?

Say you are using VMain 'A'. Is Aux B output through VMain 'A'?

Attachments

• sonar-auxoutput.jpg
    sonar-auxoutput.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 53
I got it to work on other songs no problem. One song I can get it to work. When I look at the IO tab it looks like there is track info missing (Drop downs ,meter etc...) That is probaly the problem. When I checked the actual tracks they only show the In and out nothing else. Maybe the file is corrupted. ANy idea how to get everything back.
Very good example of why one should back every session up.

Thanks All

jazzbass12 said:
I got it to work on other songs no problem. One song I can get it to work. When I look at the IO tab it looks like there is track info missing (Drop downs ,meter etc...) That is probaly the problem. When I checked the actual tracks they only show the In and out nothing else. Maybe the file is corrupted. ANy idea how to get everything back.
Very good example of why one should back every session up.

Thanks All
Not quite sure what you mean. Can you post a screen shot of the "corrupted" file?

You might try saving it to a bundle file and then reopening the bundle. Don't necessarily know why that would fix it, but stranger things have happened (and it won't cost anything to try).

An alternative would be to copy the whole project into a new file (hoping you don't have too many realtime-effects running)...

Back