Updated metal/Gaming Soundtrack tune (some may have heard)

Interesting track, I like the parts that lean towards hard rock, one part almost sounds like Yardbirds/early Zepplin. Would be cool with some vox. Overall nice job.

Interesting track, I like the parts that lean towards hard rock, one part almost sounds like Yardbirds/early Zepplin. Would be cool with some vox. Overall nice job.

Thanks PDP. I didn't get a whole lot of feedback from the forum on this. I'd like to put some vocals to this, but it may work for a gaming soundtrack of some sort. thanks again for the critique.

EAE Music Productions

I thinks it is a great song for a game soundtrack. It has a suspenseful feel to it. I love the sound of syncopated guitar and kick in heavy music.

sounds like at the end of a game where your trying to beat the boss and win the whole game.

or

a great racing tune........

either way, sounds good to me.

Nice work

D

Hey Patrick,
This is sounding really good! I think you have found your niche here. I think the mix sounds pretty reasonable for a video game track. Well done man. :):D:cool:

Hey Patrick,
This is sounding really good! I think you have found your niche here. I think the mix sounds pretty reasonable for a video game track. Well done man. :):D:cool:

Thanks Brad!!! I still have a bit of tweaking to do. The ending needs to be cleaned up a bit. Now to start plugging away at getting it into a game somehow. Good to hear from you!!

Patrick
EAE Music Productions

love the guitars in the intro and the riffing -all good

Then when the guitar / keyboard melody comes in, this is really quality music - this could work either in a kick ass prog / power metal track or as a standalone instrumental - love your guitar tone

Back