up-loading music

Dan Kiser

Hi everyone.... I'm new to the sight and somewhat inept in the world of computing. Can anyone tell me how to up load recordings I have made. I have burned them to CD from a stand alone CD burner. So I can play the recordings on my computer. I want to send some recordings to someone via e-mail.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Dan

uploads

I've got a couple of mp3s of songs that I've done on my computer. What do I have to do to the mp3 file so that if somebody looks for the song title or artist on Morpheus or LimeWire or something that they will find it?

I just read an article on this.

If you're going to use Morpheous or another online swapping program, all you have to do is place the file in your "My Downloads" folder. It will now be available for others to download, just like anything you've already downloaded.

One good way of "marketing" your music this way is to be creative with the filename. You can use names like "IF YOU LIKE THE BEATLES LISTEN TO THIS MYSONG.MP3" ...or something like that.

If people don't know the name of your band or song, they're not going to know what to search for. This allows you to "piggyback" onto people's searches.

Back