unwanted sound redirecting in Audition 3.0; T.Bone microphone driver

johnyjj2

Hello :-)!

I have already installed Adobe Audition 3.0 and I've got one difficulty with this application. When I run the program, click "R" button near the empty track, then red circle and record something from my microphone, it's OK. It records the track. But if I add mp3 file to one track and then aim for recording the other track, it doesn't properly record it. If I don't speak or sing anything, it simply redirects mp3 to that track in which I want to record. So e.g. if I move mp3 track a little bit to the right so that it begins with e.g. 10 seconds, then I begin recording on empty track aimed for recording from 0 sec., it records properly from 0 to 10, but then it again redirects the sound. How to get rid of this problem?

The other thing is that I've got good t.bone sc440 usb studio microphone. But I have to use ordinary, bad microphone because this T.Bone doesn't work properly in my Windows XP. I was trying to find drivers for it but I couldn't.

By the way, is there any way to completely disable built-in microphone in laptop?

Greetings :-)!

Back