unemployed...must sell Lexicon MPX1 and Yamaha REV500

ruebarb

hey crew...I'm still unemployed (but praying - got an interview this week I hope.) - and I am thinking I have to sell two pieces of rack equipment. Both are reverbs although clearly the Lexicon is the better unit of the two. the Yahama is a complete reverb unit on it's own and has some decent tones to it.

Honestly, these are better units then the plugins that came in with my Mackie D8B, but I have no choice right now.

I'd like $600 for Lexicon and $400 for Yamaha...(about 15% less for both then new AND no sales tax.) - both hardly used, both have manuals...and we can try to figure out shipping and stuff as someone wants it.

Otherwise, I'll ebay it next week.

RB

not all of em

I saw a few go for 500/550

It is my hope that my credibility as a member of this board coupled with the near mint condition of these units will result in slightly higher prices then some guy no one knows with a dubious product over the internet.

RB

Re: not all of em

ruebarb said:
It is my hope that my credibility as a member of this board . . .

I didn't realize that posting here gave us credibility. :D You might want to list that on your references. And to think, all this time I thought that credibility and member of this board were sort of like oxymorons. :D :D

If you really must sell the units id be intrested but not for what you have quoted email me @hq72@hotmail.com i,ll make you an offer through email once i hear back from you

Back