Ultra commercial dance

That sounds like some 80's/90's Euro EDM.

The thump feels like it could use some treatment (more bottom less rumble), I do think your breaks need to keep a consistent beat so people can keep moving. It feels like it is missing some solid low end. Needs more than just a Thump, find some bass sound to throw in there, talking about the 50-300K range and give it some bottom. Loads of them out there. Remix, see what comes out.

If you try to mix a dance tune on laptop speakers, I am afraid you will really struggle to get this to sound right.

Not my kind of schit, but the 10 seconds I listened to about half way though the song sounded really good. Since I don't know anything about this kind of music I can only say that the audio sounded fine.

Oh man! Soundclick! Feels like 2007 up in here!

I'm usually all about cheesy synths, but the first one on this just didn't do it for me. A lot of this track just feels very dated. DM60's description of of 80s/90s euro EDM sounds about right. Triple M tho... I listen to a lot of chiptunes, and this is not that! :D

As far as technical feedback, the compressor is pumping really hard on this one. You might want to turn everything down so you can scale the compressor way back.

For some reason reminds me of Doogie Houser....yeah I agree the beginning sounds a little dated.....once it kicks in sounds pretty good mix wise.

It doesn't need to be so loud. Also, I gotta say I don't like a lot of the sounds on this one. They're just...sort of less than pleasant. But what's interesting about that is that they're the very sounds that are mixed too loud. There are two kinds of sounds in this tune: pleasant ones, and less than pleasant ones. For some fucked up reason, you've mixed the unpleasant ones too loud. I don't want any of the drugs you're on lol.

The mix: some parts are way too loud. For instance, the synth sound that comes in at 0.51 and 1.38 - just turn it down, okay? Ditto the plucked sound at 1.55 - it's too out front. And the 'stylus ripped from the turntable' sound at the end...too loud.

The tune's fine, though. I like it.

Thanks all. Btw, the compressor is supposed to pump, compared to some of the modern commercial dance tunes out there I'd say my tune is quite mild. It's a style-specific element by now.

Thanks all. Btw, the compressor is supposed to pump, compared to some of the modern commercial dance tunes out there I'd say my tune is quite mild. It's a style-specific element by now.

Pumping everyone gets, but it has to pump in the right way.

Back