Ultimate Compact Analog 8 Track Set-up - Fostex R8/tascam M-1508

Hotsilvertone

A super nice combination of a brand new(never used)Fostex R8 8 track reel to reel deck(1/4 tape) with a little used Tascam M-1508 Analog 8 channel mixer with rack ears.

The deck was purchased from the original owner whom bought it new in 1992 and never used it, it sat in the box the entire time. It records at 15 fps and is the last reel to reel fostex made, it is capable to record and playback all 8 tracks and has every convenient feature including the control panel which cant be detatched and used remotely. It includes the box, styrfoam manual.

The mixing board is a perfect companion to the recorder and has full capability for any number of connections and additions to be introduced the recording process. It has professionally upgraded dc power supply that allows it to be run at 120 or 240 volts and also cuts its noise floor considerably. It includes the factory rack ears.

This is a great home unit and with its relatively compact size and rackmount mixer makes a great traveling/ live analog recording setup.

1/4 Tape is readily available from several sources as low as $12 for 1800 ft reel. I can e-mail you links.

$600 for the whole setup. More jpgs available.

I may sell seperate after a time, if you intersted in just one item let me know and I will get back with you.

I am in Chico about 1-1/2 hours north of Sacto

E-mail or call (530)227-5120

Back