Ulmost went to the slammer!

rushfan33

Well, it's been a while since my last confession..... uh wait! Sorry, wrong place. I've been caught up in doing house stuff so the studios been slow goin'. I ran into a problem at The Home Fuckville with the Manager. The rat bastard cum stained fuck lick made a deal with me on some windows so I went back to pick them up. The assfuck tells me that "Oh, you had to take them all that day in order to get the deal"! :mad: :mad: Keep in mind a couple of things here. (1) I framed my entire studio around these special order windows. (2) The windows were special ordered by someone else and ended up not taking them. (3) Home Depot no longer carried that brand of window. (4) I made a few attempts to buy them prior to this date but he wasn't at work to honor the deal and noone else would touch i. I also asked him if I needed a special tag and he said no. So I made the deal based on all those circumstances. They'd been sitting in the racks for months prior to my taking interest in them. I have no problem with Mid Eastern people but that day that became part of my anger because my frustration was not be understood because of language barrier. Long story short, he wouldn't let me take the windows for the agreed price. The new price was twice as high as the deal price. When he flat out refused to honor his word, I went bullistic and made one hellofa stink. I was quickly removed from the store and almost arrested.
Anyways, I didn't and ended reframong and using a whole other window system altogether. I'll post some pics soon
John

Back