UGH solo'ing...

They don't, it's just that potheads are generally stupid. :laughings:

Not true...in my considerable exerience in this area there is a higher percentage of stupid people among non-smokers vs those who smoke pot.

Of course, results may vary in Texas where you have both a larger than average number of stupid people and a lower than average number of pot smokers :p :D.

Not true...in my considerable exerience in this area there is a higher percentage of stupid people among non-smokers vs those who smoke pot.

Whereas my experience is, well, it seems to be that smoking weed and intelligence are largely uncorrelated, save that most of the REALLY brilliant people I know don't smoke pot. That has less to do with the fact they're more intelligent, however, I suspect, than that they don't have terribly well developed social lives, for reasons that (I'm something of an ex-nerd myself) should go without saying. :D

To the OP - would it be possible to post a mp3 of the solo section you're talking about? I'd be happy to screw with it a bit, record a chorus or two, and try to show you a couple licks that might work. Not that I'm some god-like soloist or anything, but maybe it'd help you get the ball rolling.

Back