UAD2 Owners.....

showstone

I purchased the Neve 88RS with the make your own bundle deal this month.

I used it once. Now when I try to open it, it crashes Reaper.

Any suggestions?

Thanks Chili. That's my eventual course of action. Just wondering if it was something stupid I missed or was doing wrong.

Reload the software again and/or generate a new Auth code. You can do that from your account at their website. That should be the first course of action.

Good luck

So I entered the "studio", my room with the recording equipment ;), with the complete intention of pulling out the rackmount computer, reinstalling the cards and software....what ever necessary. Had the phone on hand to Contact UAD if needed....I was ready for silicone battle.

Now it works....with out a glitch, hiccup, or even hesitation.

I am not complaining.....great, glad it works. What I don't understand is computers. Let me preface this by saying, it is most likely all my fault, if I was more comp savvy, it would be a breeze....having said that, I am no slouch either, I can handle all the basics and a bit beyond when it comes to computers.

How do these things seem to have a mind of their own? Baffles me....especially when you do things to the letter.....ie, following directions that get you no where.

Now I am experiencing intermitent problems when I convert a .WAV to MP3.....sometimes there are pops, almost like a skip. Not every song, not all the time.....sheesh.

Rambling/venting now. UAD problem is solved....and the Neve 88 is a great plug......;)

Last edited:
Back