turtlebeach taiti

Geeman

I have a fostex fd-4. I want to transfer the data from the fd-4 onto a gateway 2000,p166, 2.4gig hd, 64-bit ram. I've been told that I can do this provided I have a good souncard. I have an sb16 at the moment I was recommended to get a turtlebeach taiti so far I haven't been able to find one anywhere. Does anyone know where I can get one? I live in Ireland so online addresses with international shipping would be very useful.
thanks, Geeman.

Thanks Emeric I already checked it out. What about yamaha souncards? I'm pretty sceptical about being able to mix on the gateway. The last time asked about p.c. recording I was told I needed an extremely fast p.c. and tons of r.a.m. . I was planning on mixing the stuff with programs like cakewalk is it possible to do with the gateway?

Depends what you want to do. Your system spec's should allow you to mix 4 tracks at a time, but not use real time effects (or at least not many). You can apply them non-destructively though. I use to get away with 10 tracks on a Cyrix 686MX, "200MHz" so your Intel P166 should blow that out of the water!

Back