Tryin To Come Up

dirtyboss

I Have Had 2 Albums In The Store Down Here And Recorded Use In A Radio Shack Mic A Software Program Name Audio 7 Emagix, Beats On A Dr-5 Boss Drum Machine And Roland Digital 8 Track But The Thing Is I Dont Kno HOW To Mix Or Master Or Work Tha Digital Mixer I Just Used It To Turn Tha Mic Up So If I BuY A Studio Mic Will Tha Give Me A Clear Sound And Will U Explain Wat Compressing Vocals Do For Me Cuz We Dont Do It To Tha Trainned Ear They Could Tell But For Fans Who Kno Nothin They Just Feelin our Vibe And Our Beats Be Bump and i mix and turn us up and down to even us out so good they think its professional but the real pro can tell wit blink its not check us out on http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=315464 and u judge and tell me wat i need for tha vocals 1 luv

That's a run-on sentence you know you should really use punctuation cause it will help people to understand what the fuck you are talking about but what the fuck you know its just words on a screen right I mean it aint like it means shit oh by the way if you do a search on most of your questions you will find the answers you are looking for but that may take a bit of effort so I dunno why dont you just go and do that and come back with any questions.

:cool:

Be nice fellas (and ladies ;) ) He didn't ask you how to type, he asked about music.

Yes it sounds like you need a much better mic. Its very muddy sounding. I would start by getting a decent mic and mic preamp. Depending on what type of mixer you have, you could skip the preamp for now and buy a little comp. A compressor does just what you described, it evens out the volume. (of your vocals)

Good luck, your songs a pretty good but one thing. You put that Grey Goose in a GLASS not a CUP!! :mad: :D

dirtyboss said:
I Have Had 2 Albums In The Store Down Here And Recorded Use In A Radio Shack Mic A Software Program Name Audio 7 Emagix, Beats On A Dr-5 Boss Drum Machine And Roland Digital 8 Track But The Thing Is I Dont Kno HOW To Mix Or Master Or Work Tha Digital Mixer I Just Used It To Turn Tha Mic Up So If I BuY A Studio Mic Will Tha Give Me A Clear Sound And Will U Explain Wat Compressing Vocals Do For Me Cuz We Dont Do It To Tha Trainned Ear They Could Tell But For Fans Who Kno Nothin They Just Feelin our Vibe And Our Beats Be Bump and i mix and turn us up and down to even us out so good they think its professional but the real pro can tell wit blink its not check us out on http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=315464 and u judge and tell me wat i need for tha vocals 1 luv

I can't physically read that, damn!

War

Back