Trouble with behringer

gh0stm3

i noticed behringer takes alot of stick on here but its all i can afford being a student :D but i am having some trouble with my mixing desk. i use a eurorack mx2004a and a dsp 1000p. i had the aux effects runnin fine then i noticed they stopped. i thought it was the dsp at first but i tried pluggin my effects pedals into the aux also and nothing, ive tried bus 1 and bus 2 but nothing at all.

i have a stereo cable from the aux send to the left input on the dsp. then 2 seperate mono l and R to the L and R returns.

im lost lol

How old is it ? if it's still under warranty take it back one thing that Behringer is good about is replacing their gear. Our band had a x-over replace 3 times before we got one that works fine now.

If everything was working, then the effects suddenly stopped working, I'd be looking at all the buttons. For one, many outboard effects units have bypass buttons on them, near the power switch. If you accidentally pressed will turning the effects unit on or off, it wouldn't be the first time it happened. Look at all the other buttons and controls on both the effects unit and your mixer; don't be afraid to refer to the manuals along the way. ;)

Back