Triton Studio or Extreme

Sorry if this has been posted before, but I couldn't find a thread. I'm going to purchase one of these keyboards and am not sure which one I should go for.
The Extreme has usb and compact flash support which sounds nice but is this even that important?

The Studio is priced higher so I'm guessing there are features on it that make it better than the Extreme, even though the Extreme is newer?

If anybody could give me some tips on which you think is better it would be much appreciated.

I will be using it basic stuff when I start out, but I want to get a good keyboard so I can grow with it and learn all the features and not limit myself. Thanks!

If you want the most sounds for the money go with the Extreme. It has loads more sounds than the studio. The only real advantage the Studio has is its Onboard CD burner (You can hook one up to the Extreme via USB). The studio also has an audio track available in the sequencer.

Oh cool, thank you for your reply! That does make the Extreme sound way cooler. I have read that the Extreme has 50 drum kits while the Studio has around 400. Is this correct? Thanks for the help, I'm probably going with the Extreme now :).

The Extreme basically has a variety of presets from the Korg Expansian cards. Would you need more than 50 drumkits at once? The user drum kits can be saved to disk and loaded when needed.

Back