Triton Extreme

92_

Hidy ho all people!

I'm probably gonna get alot of stupid remarks for this, but fuck it anyways.
I've been producing music for about 5-6 years, and it has been based of a computer set up. I'm wondering about going hardware and getting myself a Triton Extreme. I know that it's probably smarter to start of with something simpler, but then again I'm planning to go somewhere with my music so I want a workhorse for many years to come. I've got a few question I would like answered.

I've seen keyboards that has the ability to run VSTi, is this possible with a Triton? How complicated is it to mount/make music in the Triton sequencing enviroment? I normally work within the Reason & Cubase enviroment so would anyone care to explain the world of difference I might get if I buy a Triton?
Will I be able to run vst-plugins/DX plugins like waves mastering bundle from it? I know the last question is pretty much the same as the first one, but I'm just wondering.

-Nito

Unless Korg has unleashed a whole passel of memory and processing power for the Triton Extreme the answer, sadly, is no.

No VSTi's. And no VSTfx like the Waves Mastering Bundle either.

A quick visit here will net you a look at a gizmo called 'Receptor' which will run VSTi plugins and can be connected via a single midi cable should you decide to buy the Triton.

Back