tree heart orchestra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasey

I'd really love some feedback on the recordings of my music. i'm not very happy with them, but i'd like to hear what you guys have to say about the mixes. the link is a myspace link, two of the songs are downloadable... which.. if you're going to critique any of the mixes, well the streaming quality is horrible so i'd prefer if you were to listen to them that you downloaded the songs instead of streaming them.

p.s. if you're into sufjan stevens, the microphones, or umm... i dont know, you'll probably somewhat enjoy it. maybe.

tree heart orchestra

Hey Casey, I love your music. Nice voice and nice songs. It's hard to judge the quality because MySpace really reduces the quality of the files for streaming. But it's very well performed and very nice mood to it all.

Last edited:
thank you very much. if download the files then they are full quality though correct? i'd very much like some feedback on the recordings themselves if possible, they've been frustrating me.

Well judged use of cheesie keyboard sounds. They suit the purpose well - whimsy & harmony at once.
The guitar recording is pretty good. A couple of chords seem a bit louder than they ought to be.
Vocals are pretty nifty. Might need the tiniest lift occassionally for dynamic variation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back