traveling musician with a laptop--Any pcmia cards available for when i get home?

epnotrem

Traveling musician w\bedroom studio has laptop.Any pcmia cards with 1/4"ins&outs 4 me

Well, i have a bedroom studio (adatlx-studio-32, micro-midiverb 4's (just to name a few components)), and a 650mhz cel toshiba laptop w 7 gigs. However, all these neat toys, and i'm always on the road (building fabric structures around the country/world). Or else i would have gotten an even "phater"(more phat) desktop for the same money. I'd love to have some type of individual out connection 4-in--4out- preferably 1/4".
So, are there any pcmia cards available for my situation? I'll get one today.
Thank you.....

me too

i'm in a similar situation too man. here's what i've found out.

-VXpocket V2 PCMICA 2 in 2 out 24bit 96K and a SPDIF i think. 5 or 6 hundred

-Hammerfall www.rme-audio.com looks really cool w/ lots of connection options. its pcmica too. about a grand.

-MOTU 828. this one is rack mounted 8 analog I/O, ADAT lightpipe, spdif ect... connects via FireWire (IEEE 1394) and has windows drivers. 800 bones.

-I think emagic is gonna put out a USB 2 in 8 out box. not sure when though.

don't quote me on the specs this all off the top of my head. check out the websites and see what you think. all of this is off the top of my head.

All of this is new gear and probably won't ship for another month or 2.

I'm planning on getting a new dell inspiron 8000, a pod pro, and the motu 828 for my travel rig.

Back