Transistor radio mix

hey man with a mr mic and a good quality telephone answering machine you would be suprised at the quality of the recordings you get.really!!!
jim

oh yea.it will save you a sh*t load of money too.no need for all of those fancy compressers and limiters but you may wish to purchase some extra tapes

ok,so you're saying that the best imm gonna get with that budget is mr. mic AND a good machine?or is the machine now outta my budget?c'mon!!!!!!why is life so unfair?!!!

you can get both if you skip the extra tape.one of those tapes hold about ten minutes worth so you would have to mix down to your micro mini enie wenie itsy bitsy hand held home studio that you are going to have to have any way someday in the future.but hey look at the money you are saving on answering machine tape.so far ya got about $26us in gear.i know this may seem a bit steep but look man you're investing in your future.some day when you hit it big and own one o dem big expensive bulky big as a building 4 track machines,you will look back and smile with satisfaction at your humble beginings and at the guru like no,may i be bolder and say god like(small g)advice you have recieved in these hallowed pages.so yeh i for one say go for it and shoot the whole wad.
jimini

Back