transfer to wav or mp3's?

mojovoodoo

for the last 2 years i have been using the boss br-8(digital multi-tracker)all the data is stored on a 100 mb zip drive.i have read this"br-8 manifesto"on-line,where the author explains that you can actually use the zip disc as storage space through the actual zip drive on the computer(contrary to the manual).i have not tried this yet (for the fear of losing my stuff)......but,.....is there any possible way to tranfer my songs to an mp3 or wav file or something?i do have a standalone cd burner and have mixed straight to a cd,maybe cd to wav or mp3?...oh..i also have a datman......perhaps one of these formats will make it so?:confused:

the songs are currently unmixed on the100 mb zip discs.i recently purchased a sony datman and as of late i have been mixing the songs onto dat (seems there is a lot of space on those little tapes).but , before that,i was going straight out of my br-8 using the optical cable right into my phillips cd burner.so.....i guess i coulda by-passed all that telling my life story and said i have
songs mixed onto DAT and CD?do dat help?:p

Back