Trade? My Chameleon Labs 7602 & AT4050

mjau

I've got a mint Chameleon Labs 7602 mic pre / eq and an ugly yet perfectly functional Audio-Technica at4050 that I'm looking to trade for a mic pre. I love both - the 7602 has that beefy, round Neve thing going on, and the eq is insanely good - especially on electric guitars. As a bass DI, I've never used anything better. I also have the power supply.
The 4050 is a supreme workhorse mic - mine has two dings in it: one at the bottom, where the mic cable goes in, and the grill is also very slightly dinged in. It works perfectly fine, though, and I've got an AT shockmount for it.
I can't seem to get my digital camera to work properly, so I'm not sure about getting pictures. PM me and I'll answer any and all questions.
Make an offer...I'm just trying to see if there's any interest and see what's out there.

those 7602's really kick ass.
we have two of them at our studio.
what are you looking to get as a trade?

you can email me at info at jamroomstudio. com

Not sure I've got anything for a good trade, but if you decide to sell the 7602 outright, I'd probably be interested!

Not entirely sure what I'd like in return (sorry for being ambiguous). I've got some other stuff I'd be willing to trade, also:
t.c. m300 reverb
RCA BA-43 mic pre
Altec 1592b w/ all input transformer cans
CAD M9 tube mic
Carl Martin rock drive
Voodoo Labs tremelo (4 knob version)
Effector 13 SM fuzz

Every now and again I try to get rid of the stuff I never use and find things I might end up keeping.

Back