Track ID beats

TrackID

Good day everyone!

I´m new to this forum and wanted to share some of my beats that I have been making. I have produced for a year or so. I mainly dab in Techno/acid and more 4/4 stuff with friends but I have been into to hip hop/rap since I was a kid and therefore decided to make some beats of my own.

I´m looking for some feedback on this trap beat that I made in Logic 9. I used no samples or loops. I just put an Izotope mastering plugin on it to polish the sound a bit but noticed that some things sound a bit out of order. I´m working on my mastering skills to say the least.

http://soundcloud.com/panda-inc/track-id-trapped

But fire away, feedback, positive/negative, whatever you feel like!

Last edited:
And apparently, I have to post 10 replies before I can link to an external website (Soundcloud) so that´s a bit of a fail. Ill get back to you when I have everything in order.

Hey bro. I would work on your sound selection. You had a descent melody and drum programming going on. I think that your sound selection let this track go in the wrong direction. If your budgets tight and you still want to get some descent sound you got a few options. 1 download hip hop drum kits and sounds off line. My website is undergoing construction at Key Music factory, but I have em for to download. Send me a DM and I'll try to get some in your hands. And for the instrument sound...try to get your hands on some descent virtual instruments or a copy of propellerhead reason who have nice stock preset sounds. Hope this helps out, holla at me

Back