Too much reverb on BR1600

blahovetz

Hi,

My problem is: when I plug my keyboard into the BR1600 (no midi) I've got a lot of reverb, when I use a mike the sound is dry, but as soon as an external machine is plugged in the BR1600 obviously adds a lot of reverb, although the reverb is turned off. When I plug the same keyboard into my small BR600, the sound is dry, when I plug the BR600 (keyboard still plugged in) into the BR1600 the sound is wet, so the effect must be on somewhere, but where?

Can you help?
Thanks.
Blahovetz

You say the reverb is 'turned off', but I suspect that the BR1600 has a default insert FX setting that turns on when you select "stereo tracks" input. I know the BR600 did this - selecting 'guitar' or 'mic' input would automatically select an FX insert patch and the FX button light would light up.

I don't think so - at least you couldn't on the BR600. Each time you change the input, you need to turn the insert FX off.

I don't think so - at least you couldn't on the BR600. Each time you change the input, you need to turn the insert FX off.

See if the manual index says anything about "mixer scenes". If it does, you can create a mixer scene with the FX turned off, and re-use it. If not, what MJB said.

Back