Tommy Emmanuel's "Angelina"

Guitarquango

Hi folks, this is my new version of Tommy Emmanuel's "Angelina". When I heard this song live on TV for the first time 10 years ago, it happened. I fell in love with Tommy's music and discovered my heart for fingerstyle guitar. This song was the starting signal for me. I practiced for weeks to be able to play it and still practice today ... My version is just a simple cover - but also a declaration of love for the wonderful work of Tommy. He is the master of this music. I hope you enjoy my version.

I wish you all a nice weekend,

Jimmy

Very well done! You couldn't have picked a better song.

Tommy has been a favorite of mine for many years. I've seen him play over a half dozen times, and he's always makes it look so effortless. He's simply an incredible talent. I'm hoping to see him again in October.

Very well done! You couldn't have picked a better song.

Tommy has been a favorite of mine for many years. I've seen him play over a half dozen times, and he's always makes it look so effortless. He's simply an incredible talent. I'm hoping to see him again in October.
Many thanks man!! Glad you like my version. You're so right - Tommy is one of the best musicians of our time.

Greetings, Jimmy

Very nice! How did you record this? Was the video of the actual session, or was it staged? Did you do any punch-ins to correct errors? I don't think I could off such a flawless execution. :)

Very nice! How did you record this? Was the video of the actual session, or was it staged? Did you do any punch-ins to correct errors? I don't think I could off such a flawless execution. :)
Thanks Alan. No - i recorded it in one take on my sofa. No punch-ins. I recorded with a TASCAM.

All the best from Hamburg & greetings, Jimmy

Hi folks, this is my new version of Tommy Emmanuel's "Angelina". When I heard this song live on TV for the first time 10 years ago, it happened. I fell in love with Tommy's music and discovered my heart for fingerstyle guitar. This song was the starting signal for me. I practiced for weeks to be able to play it and still practice today ... My version is just a simple cover - but also a declaration of love for the wonderful work of Tommy. He is the master of this music. I hope you enjoy my version.

I wish you all a nice weekend,

Jimmy

You are a lot more laid back that the original - still it's really good.

Back