Todd Langner and his DCP-1 creator are up..3 of them..RARE best amp ever

LazerBeakShiek

Rad Racing Team
If I had the means.. I use ADA equipment and know Langner was the best. Better than Egnator..Laney..Soldano.. CAE's Bob Bradshaw was a bad ass, so him and CAE stands next to Langner, shoulder to shoulder, creating their vision. This vision made the spirit of the radio that much more exciting..and still adds something to it today, for the digital shit they record..

Langner was GOD.( a true master amp builder who held everybody's hand, guiding them to the sound.) Here is a chance to own his limited numbers ..the finale' masterpiece, his last before passing in 08'. His Creator...the DCP-1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Screenshot 2023-03-25 065937.jpg
buy it. No regrets.

Last edited:
If I had the means.. I use ADA equipment and know Langner was the best. Better than Egnator..Laney..Soldano.. CAE's Bob Bradshaw was a bad ass, so him and CAE stands next to Langner, shoulder to shoulder, creating their vision. This vision made the spirit of the radio that much more exciting..and still adds something to it today, for the digital shit they record..

Langner was GOD.( a true master amp builder who held everybody's hand, guiding them to the sound.) Here is a chance to own his limited numbers ..the finale' masterpiece, his last before passing in 08'. His Creator...the DCP-1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 127394
It's often not the amp that makes things sound great - and to me - I use a Helix - and while I probably couldn't get this exact tone - it doesn't matter - there were so few of these put out that no one would know.

The DCP-1 is historic

Todd Langner built/designed my ADA MP1/MP-2/MB-1 preamps I used for decades..I believe they have few equals.

They should be in museums. Same with Bradshaws handwireds.

They are responsible for those 'great radio' tones.

The Helix is awesome, by the way. Nice choice!

Last edited:
Back