to dragon z ball or whatever

big head bob

You said you have my isp address or whatever....oh I'm shaking scared. What am I gonna get arrested for asking for a serial number. I don't think so. I was only trying to get tech support. I can use the software you dumb ass its installed on my computer. You think everybody is gonna be a theif and that nobody is actually legit. I'm just trying to do the right thing and register. So fuc* this bullsh*t as* site. I should hack this mutha....

theres no need to reply you ignorant crackhead I'm never coming back here. Oh and I'll be sure to hide out from america's most wanted, cause I might be profiled on there for asking for serial numbers on the internet.

I think I hear the police coming now.......

Hey bob,

I don't think he meant it as a threat, he just said that this isn't a good place if you "WERE" trying to pirate software without getting caught because we have your IP adress. And he also said to call Cakewalk and get the info from them, what more do you want? So I see absolutely no problem with the way he replied and I think you need to re-read his post.....

OK, give the guy the benefit of the doubt here...

...he didn't say "give me a serial number so I can get the stolen software running". The story is at least plausible. Heinz and fm are on track...bighead, listen to them and call Cakewalk to ask them how to proceed. OTOH, if you're looking for pirates, DavidK is right on...this ain't the place. We got yo' IP address...

-tkr

I dont know if this relates

But I just got an email asking me for the serial # of Cakewalk from someone I dont know.....needless to say, I spammed their mailbox!!....hehe

Back