? to Delta44 owners

syn

I was looking into the delta44 card and it was sounding bad ass and all and I was all hepped up about it and then it hits me, where is the midi? I looked all through the site and couldnt find anything about midi, am I not trying hard enough? does it even have midi ,believe me I did alot of research on this but neglected to look into midi support. could I get an addon card or something for cheap ? something with super low latency so I can play a soft synth or sampler?
oh well maybe Ill just go ahead with the SBlive platinum
tanx _Syn

If you still wanna stick to the Delta brand but wanna go a little more expensive, the Delta 1010 is a super 8in 8out with MIDI rackmount, compatible with Windows and all the popular software like Cubase, Cakewalk...
Hope I was helpful

I'm using the Delta44's predacesor, the DMAN 2044. It also doesn't have an onboard synth. I went out and bought a SB Live Value for $50 for MIDI, and it gets along fine (no interrupt conflicts)with the DMAN--should work for you also. Make shre the 44 is installed first.

Midi man do A USB midi box if you need midi & delta 44.

remember the delta is 24 bit 96

much better than a sb live!!

+ has multi inputs!!

Are you talking MIDI interface or an onboard synth? I'll presuming the former.

I came to the conclusion that I'd much rather not have my MIDI interface on my sound card but instead have a dedicated MIDI interface. That way I can update my MIDI interface and keep my sound card, and vice versa. And it means each device is designed to do one thing and do it well. Why should your MIDI interface be on your sound card?

So, when I got my Delta44 I also got the MidiSport 2x2 USB MIDI interface (2 ins and 2 outs, with a switch to turn the ins into thrus for when you want to use your gear when your computer isn't turned on).

If you WERE talking about an onboard synth - well, I doubt you'll find any prosumer audio cards that include that - it's much better to get a card dedicated to that purpose.

--Dingo

Back