title

recorder

I noticed that every user has a title like mine is 'newbie' because....well i am new at this recording forum and to the practice.

But I noticed that some say 'jr member' and 'senior member' etc.
What are these titles based on?

Post count for the normal ones (Newbie, Senioor Member, Expert, Force OF Nature etc.).

A lot of grovelling for custom titles (or being in the right place at the right time) :D

YO & HO HO HO:

Titles? Man, titles are nice but sometimes peculiar. But, the titles here on this site are much better than those I used to deal with while teaching.

For example, the administration of my college had these, to name only a few:

Chancellor, President, Executive Vice-Pres. Senior Vice-Pres. Vice-Pres. Directors up the wazoo for all sort of things that, I suppose, needed directing, Deans of the full time and part time sort, administrative assistants [those are the people who do all of the work, formerly known as secretaries] also we had a geographical division of the campuses which all had their ADMINISTRATION TITLES. Lastly, there were the teachers. But, as a spin-off of all of the administrative titles, we finally got into the arena with: Instructor, Assistant Prof., Associate Prof. and, if you had a Ph.d or were married to one, you might be a Full Professor.

Titles, I've learned to love them. I can't wait to see what my next title here will be.

Green Hornet

Back