Time In A Bottle - female cover version

Guitarquango

Hi folks! This is our new arrangend cover version of an epic folk song from 1972. "Time In A Bottle". Written and released by Jim Croce this sweet tune is one of my all-time favs. My dear friends Rachelle Amanda (vocals) and Gaugolon (ochestra production) gave this project a very special feeling and I'm super proud that they made this cover together with me. I produced the guitars and hope you enjoy it!

Greetings from Hamburg, Jimmy

Interesting comment DM. I was listening on my Sony headphones, which are usually bright, and I didn't find the mix to be bright at all. It sounded pretty nice to me.

I think it's just the reverb/hall effect that's too dense and bright... but not intolerably so.
You could leave that on her VOX and cut way back on everything else.
I like ol' Jim too 8-)

Interesting comment DM. I was listening on my Sony headphones, which are usually bright, and I didn't find the mix to be bright at all. It sounded pretty nice to me.
I trust your ears more than mine. That is why I usually give feed back, check the area. I guess I am getting use to music have a pretty pronounced bottom.

But, like I stated, I would trust your feedback more than mine.

I think it's just the reverb/hall effect that's too dense and bright... but not intolerably so.
You could leave that on her VOX and cut way back on everything else.
I like ol' Jim too 8-)
Thanks for your kind feedback.

Greetings, Jimmy

Hi folks! This is our new arrangend cover version of an epic folk song from 1972. "Time In A Bottle". Written and released by Jim Croce this sweet tune is one of my all-time favs. My dear friends Rachelle Amanda (vocals) and Gaugolon (ochestra production) gave this project a very special feeling and I'm super proud that they made this cover together with me. I produced the guitars and hope you enjoy it!

Greetings from Hamburg, Jimmy

I thought of this track yesterday evening. The next morning I wake up earlier than expected, and check out this forum and here it is @7:44am. Thanks for sharing!!

Back