Bridge Over Troubled Water (Duet with Rachelle)

Guitarquango

Hi folks! I have the pleasure of presenting you a new arranged soul version of "Bridge Over Troubled Water" (Simon & Garfunkel). I'm super happy to be able to do another collab with my dear friend and super talented singer Rachelle Amanda. She did the breathtaking voice recordings and I recorded the acoustic guitar. I hope you like our cover version and enjoy it!

Greetings, Jimmy

Jimmy
Great playing and singing. Rachelle has got such a lovely voice, it's almost a shame to bathe it so much reverb. If you could back that down a touch and bring her front and center it would really sound nice... intimate and tender.

Hi folks! I have the pleasure of presenting you a new arranged soul version of "Bridge Over Troubled Water" (Simon & Garfunkel). I'm super happy to be able to do another collab with my dear friend and super talented singer Rachelle Amanda. She did the breathtaking voice recordings and I recorded the acoustic guitar. I hope you like our cover version and enjoy it
Great Version - Vocals and Guitar are set in the mix weird - I wanted to hear the Vocals and Guitar wide open.

Nice version.

I enjoyed the listen but also think the vocal is a bit smothered in the mix and should be given more space and be more prominent. There is a definite bias towards the guitar but I think the mix would be better with the vocal as the focus.

Jimmy
Great playing and singing. Rachelle has got such a lovely voice, it's almost a shame to bathe it so much reverb. If you could back that down a touch and bring her front and center it would really sound nice... intimate and tender.
Thanks for your feedback my friend! And yes, her voice has maybe to much reverb. We are working on a new version with orchestra and it's finished in a few days.

Greetings, Jimmy

Nice version.

I enjoyed the listen but also think the vocal is a bit smothered in the mix and should be given more space and be more prominent. There is a definite bias towards the guitar but I think the mix would be better with the vocal as the focus.
Thanks for your feedback! We are working on a new version with orchestra and it's finished in a few days. I think that the mix is better now. :-)

Greetings, Jimmy

Great Version - Vocals and Guitar are set in the mix weird - I wanted to hear the Vocals and Guitar wide open.
Thanks for your feedback! We are working on a new version with orchestra and I think that the mix is better now. :-)

Greetings, Jimmy

Back