thread of synths and sikk screaming (so sikk!)

wow, this is really original! i hear all kinds of influences--muse, mars volta, early prog (yes, genesis), and others that i can't quite nail down, but the sound is 100% yours. i'm super-impressed!!!

as for the mix, i definitely want more snare. i want it to punch me in the face, in fact. this song DEMANDS it.

the synths could probably be turned down a hair on the first part, but just a hair. or maybe the vocal just needs to come up a hair--not sure which.

aside from that, i think you have a really solid sound. everything seems pretty well glued together. and again, i can't get over how unique this is. really well done. i like it! :)

wow, this is really original! i hear all kinds of influences--muse, mars volta, early prog (yes, genesis), and others that i can't quite nail down, but the sound is 100% yours. i'm super-impressed!!!

Very original, just like Mindless Self Indulgence ;)

No, but really, this is cool...But MSI is def the biggest influence I hear.

I dunno, I just like what I hear. It's raw, but still has a really cool, almost polished edge to it. That doesn't make sense, I know, but it's just really original enough to be something I would like to hear more of.

I dunno, I just like what I hear. It's raw, but still has a really cool, almost polished edge to it. That doesn't make sense, I know, but it's just really original enough to be something I would like to hear more of.

i think that's exactly what i like about it too. it has a fairly clean, polished sound but maintains all the massive raw energy of the band. i dig it.

Yeah buddy! Synth metal/rock!

Yeah, the drums could probably come up a bit. You might want to double check some of your vocal harmonies too. During the early parts, someone sounds off on most of the "through"s.

Otherwise though. Awesome song!

Y HALLO THAR GUY.

Thank you guy very much. Keep eat chimichanga. (stay alive in 2008).

Oh yeah, and this band def doesn't listen to MSI and probably haven't even heard them.

Last edited:
Pretty cool except for the 70's synth sounds - there are too many other options available to use them unless it's for a laugh.
Well recorded.

Back