Thoughts on this Guitar Sim

jordanstreet

I had a friend come over for a few days and we worked on getting a tone for a song hes working on with Overloud's TH2. IMO it is far better than GR4 and Amplitube 3, but thats just my opinion.

View attachment evan tone test rock4.mp3

Also it's worth noting I have a Marshall JVM and Avatar 2x12 with a V30 and G12H30. With a 57 (granted I didn't mess around too long with it) I couldn't get things to sound as full as this. I didn't really put much effort in because although I'm home now, I normally record in a dorm so micing an amp isn't really feasible.

Merry Christmas!!!

Sounded really full. I loved the sound in the 180hz - 500hz area. Full without being muddy. High mids might be a little crispy for me. But just by a little bit. Overall I thought it was real good.

Nicely done, indeed. The guitar sounds great, but more importantly, is works well with the bass and drum sounds you've got going on. Looking forward to hearing the whole song.

Yeah this is a good guitar tone, loads of clarity and chunky at the same time, I really like it that's a good amp sim. will check it out ;)

Muzza.

Yeah sounds pretty good. A bit loud in this mix, but that's just my taste. Cool sound. I might check out that amp sim myself.

Back