Thoughts on aramchek ......critical?

theblackBay

Mean average best idiot..
just opinions on the song aramchek at this stage.

http://www.theblackbay.com/abstract.php

it's got a different feel to the snake.

this is all helpful I’d like some thoughts on the bass and the space.**

"He goes out and is eating cars and eating bars and now he only eats guitars." **

in honour of the unintentional bad rhyming in my sentence there, thought i would mis-quote that blondi song in which there was intentional bad rhyming.

this has nothing to do with the song.

Oh my

Just what have i done , this whole forum was a Blondi dedication forum before BBS wasn't it?

please ignore those comments and have alisten to my song.?! and or comment.

Last edited:
Stylistically quite different from the snake, but still has your sound. Both would be at home side by side on the same album. I prefer the other tune, but this recording is equally good.

You pretty obviously know what you're doing so I will just offer my compliments and move along. My services are not needed here...

thanks

"Both would be at home side by side on the same album..."

those are kinder words than you know Heatmiser thank you alot, i have problems with "uniform".

thank you.

I checked all three tunes posted, and the sound is killer and the vibe and melody on aramchek is my favorite. It feels like a combo between lo fi/hi fi
and indie/vs pop, this whole dichotomy -

for aramchek I'd speed it up a notch, it's got a dreamy feel, as do all the tunes and I like the semi distorted feel of the clean parts. At risk of stepping my bounds I'd say this is almost sleepy feeling, I'd want to perk up the audience but it could be because it's my day off, and I'm relaxing here.

Nice tones, great drum sounds, and the vocals are nestled in but I think that's the intention.

I'm going to sound like a broken record here but you should submit a song over at this site, http://redfizz.com if you want some more opnions. The crew is friendly and I think you'd get a kick out of the site.

Peace out

REally works well - the OD'd toms may be a little loud given their pan poistion.
Bass is in a nice place.

Back