This place is dead

kcearl

I see deaf people
is it just me or is footfall dwindling in this place?

i was looking at who was online last night and there were around 6 people at 9 o' clock my time?

man, how crap..I get more action at harmony central..step it up people :D :drunk:

I think the economy has got more people just trying to pay their bills.

There is usually a flurry of newbie activity after the holidays on all
the recording boards and it just did not happen this year....

is it just me or is footfall dwindling in this place?

i was looking at who was online last night and there were around 6 people at 9 o' clock my time?

man, how crap..I get more action at harmony central..step it up people :D :drunk:

How's it goin bawbag? :D

no bad wee sack...you hanging at A&A or just not hanging?

looking forward to the royal wedding ? lol

no bad wee sack...you hanging at A&A or just not hanging?

looking forward to the royal wedding ? lol

Not hanging, just dropping by occasionally for a blether with yaself Gerg and Dogbreath. :)

royal wedding? fuck 'em all. :D

cool dude..I hope all is well with you

It G mans birthday today, hes going to get pished then get a tattoo

Im heading back to the UK in 5 weeks to burst my tenants...fuckers are three weeks late on rent so I doubt Ill see the next one either

what is it with israelis thinking anywhere they live is their land? Ill never get that :D

cool dude..I hope all is well with you

It G mans birthday today, hes going to get pished then get a tattoo

Im heading back to the UK in 5 weeks to burst my tenants...fuckers are three weeks late on rent so I doubt Ill see the next one either

what is it with israelis thinking anywhere they live is their land? Ill never get that :D

Everthying is spot on bud, cheers, you?

Want me to nip down and chib the basterds? :D

Nae bother, I hate ragheads. :D

Hey, found an old 80's Suzi TS yesterday, looks like a feckin bumble bee. :D

Picked it up for pennies, they ain't pretty but they are fun wee bikes with plenty of go. :)

the 250 or 400?

man Id love any kind of bike just now...Ive been courting the idea of getting a lambretta again, Im just worried i might bin it after riding "proper" bikes for so long :(

bet you there's tonnes of green laneing up your way...its deserts here, tried it in Arizona and its hard work

the 250 or 400?

man Id love any kind of bike just now...Ive been courting the idea of getting a lambretta again, Im just worried i might bin it after riding "proper" bikes for so long :(

bet you there's tonnes of green laneing up your way...its deserts here, tried it in Arizona and its hard work

Dude, it's just a 125 bored oot, the wee TS's have as much grunt as most modern 250's, more than enough for the track.

I'm gonna take it down there today and totly piss of some of the fuel injected CRF guys. :)

Back