This is who they are. This is who we are.

Beautiful insight and delivery on-point!

We all enjoy life here in the USA. It would be soooooo much better with a unified government and utopian harmony if we the people who live and breed here, remembered 9/11 when everyone was so united and party lines all but disappeared for several months?

Yet a mere 22 years plus spare change from then, look at us bickering like spoiled little brat children. I reluctantly say that this (relatively short in duration) is into the fall of our great Roman Empire days.

Shut the fuck up dud, I’m not asking to bunk with you

I haven't watched any of the other vids in this thread, blue headband guy, but I did watch this one. Hitler, know what I'm sayin'. Heck of a piece of propaganda there, although nauseatingly transparent.

Through the setup, a common thread among all presidents, a commitment to the founding principles that "make America great" See what they did there? Yeah, they did that there. I might add, with exception of one president who made proclamations of fundamental change of America, and proceeded with that goal in mind. Kind of strayed a bit from that common commitment thing. Back to your vid. The setup, commonality among all presidents that Hitler was bad, despised him. Nazism bad, Hitler bad. Only one president to praise him....dramatic pause in music....aaaand, no delivery. For affect horrible pictures to follow of the suffering of Jews under the Nazis, Hitler. Kind of disgraceful, isn't it, using that suffering as a political tool in a present day propaganda piece. If we wished to link history through to the present day, Jewish history, there is one party here in America who justifies the continued persecution. "Peaceful protests" on college campuses, and elsewhere, Jews targeted. Not Israelis, Jews, Americans. Not only cries of "from the river to the sea", but "death to Israel, death to America!". In some instances chants that Hitler was right, anti Jew chants. One party tolerates such "peaceful protests", encourages it, and it ain't the Republicans, and damn sure isn't Donald Trump.

Seems odd to me, unfortunate if anyone cannot see through the transparency of such weak sauce propaganda. Dumb people. Ignorance perhaps an excuse, but for those who supposedly have some knowledge of history, and present day realities, there's no excuse for the dumb. For such propaganda, the Nazis would be proud at the effort. Congrations, you done done it. Like the Nazis, a commonality, you have failed.

I’m still wondering what is so wrong with wanting to make America great again? Is that wrong?
America is great right now in case you haven't noticed. Tell me, what does make America great again? When was America great? When did it lose its greatness? What do you think we have to do to be great again?

heil trumpler.

i shall bow to your golden godness with all my am.

please don't kill me.

i beg of thee.

on broken knee

Red blood is oxygenated. Blue is not. Pretty sure any living animal that is blue is not going to have an opinion for long.

My thoughts are that maybe someone in politics should have thought about the color choices in advance...

Just making a shitty joke... I'm no comedian. I at least can't get cancelled because I never had a career as one...

As I laugh at myself while I just pulled off a Band-Aid and said 'ouch'!

pretty sure yea, well bring that shit over here and see who walks away.

Maybe because I’m the one who has responded to this gem of a thread? 😂😆
Red blood is oxygenated. Blue is not. Pretty sure any living animal that is blue is not going to have an opinion for long.

My thoughts are that maybe someone in politics should have thought about the color choices in advance...

Just making a shitty joke... I'm no comedian. I at least can't get cancelled because I never had a career as one...

As I laugh at myself while I just pulled off a bandaid and said 'ouch'!
I only have two words for this, horseshoe crabs, crack one open sometime.

Back