This is who they are. This is who we are.

The goal is a Christian Theocracy and the ends justify the means. If you want to live in a "Christian Theocracy", that will be far from Christian, then keep voting for these clowns. Count me out.

We can't compare Trump to Hitler. Hitler liked dogs and children. Well, maybe not Jewish dogs and children, but he liked them..

The goal is a Christian Theocracy and the ends justify the means. If you want to live in a "Christian Theocracy", that will be far from Christian, then keep voting for these clowns. Count me out.
A beautifully well done piece of predictive programming propaganda was the Netflix series “The Handmaiden’s Tale”. The government was the ‘Christian totalitarian right’ and the resistance was ‘liberal left’

Very dark, very dystopian. But the message was clear. We can never allow a society like that to emerge. Blue=good, Red =bad.

A beautifully well done piece of predictive programming propaganda was the Netflix series “The Handmaiden’s Tale”. The government was the ‘Christian totalitarian right’ and the resistance was ‘liberal left’

Very dark, very dystopian. But the message was clear. We can never allow a society like that to emerge. Blue=good, Red =bad.
Red blood is oxygenated. Blue is not. Pretty sure any living animal that is blue is not going to have an opinion for long.

My thoughts are that maybe someone in politics should have thought about the color choices in advance...

Just making a shitty joke... I'm no comedian. I at least can't get cancelled because I never had a career as one...

As I laugh at myself while I just pulled off a bandaid and said 'ouch'!

Back