This Has To Ship Monday!!!!

participant said:

Next up to bat... G on the lowend...
The Eagle Has Landed... Jamal asked me to start another thread since this one's got 2 links in it and no Guernica...LOL.

Strat - thanks for listening again. Gonna' start a final thread to get feedback on Guernica's bass and the last mix. ALMOST THERE, BABY!

Kramer - You're cool for saying that. It's funny, I was talking to my bass player about the same thing. Oddly, it seems like country music has more use for solos these days than rock. Of course, I can't play one in EITHER genre, LOL. New thread coming up for the final mix...Your input is required...LOL. Oh yeah, yes...that's me throwing in some bg vox and screams every once in awhile. Thanks again, man.

bpoco - LOL...yeah, the solo has become a big wart on the ass of this tune. :D Your candor is totally appreciated. I made a couple of changes to it, and Guernica added bass...so a new thread really needs your input. :D

Freudian Slip - Hopefully, you'll be able to get the last mix. I'm posting a new thread in a minute

dough - heheehe...I just wrote your name like that b/c it looks funny. Thanks for checking it out.

Powderfinger - thanks for listening. New thread is coming up with a "close to final" mix.

bye all

Back