this forum is great but needs tweaking

Fusion2

i see Buck62 attempting to do what i see as common help on other forums, yes, at the beginning of most forum sections there's a [READ FIRST] or [ISSUES WITH XXX] this would surely help in the "user forums by brand" forum here at HR and the other large posted to forum sections here... (newbie also)

this is just a reference but look at this computer forums setup and see what i mean, if nothing else at least for the newbe's...

thanks, just a long wanted thought...

Next you will be wanting 'Tutorials' and 'FAQs'. You damn pansy. This BBS is like the bargain cable bin at a music store. Dig in and see if you find something useful.

Actually if you look at the Feedback forum people have been asking for stuff like that for ages.

TexRoadkill said:
Next you will be wanting 'Tutorials' and 'FAQs'. You damn pansy. This BBS is like the bargain cable bin at a music store. Dig in and see if you find something useful.
Actually if you look at the Feedback forum people have been asking for stuff like that for ages.

heh, i guess having things in "order" are not supported here, go figure, along with popping a few techs belittleing dreams along the way...

again, you have a point, i forgot, this is BBS, that says it all...

please disreguard this post then...

it's not worth the time or flame...

Back