This cant be right....

nddhc

So ive been looking for a Jupiter 8 for a while now. I decided to check out the harmony central classified ads and saw a quite a few posts from 2006/2007 of people selling their JP8's for $600 to $900..........

Where was I?!?! Were these scams or something? If youve seen the current going price of these things youd know why I am so surprised...
:mad:

Anyone here have one?

So ive been looking for a Jupiter 8 for a while now. I decided to check out the harmony central classified ads and saw a quite a few posts from 2006/2007 of people selling their JP8's for $600 to $900..........

Where was I?!?! Were these scams or something? If youve seen the current going price of these things youd know why I am so surprised...

Anyone here have one?

Nope. That was the cool deal back when I bought my brand new Juno-6. The same store had a Jupiter 8 in stock, but the price on it was massive... way beyond anything I could consider. $600 for a JP-8? I just might make room for one of those beasts at that price!

Cheers (and good luck!)

Otto

Anyone here have one?

I just bought a Roland SRV 2000 for $149. Back when they were new they cost $3500 (1985). They were THE reverb used in the 80s on every record imaginable.

Back