Thinking of selling some microphones

rojaros

Hi there,

I'm thinking to sell some of my recording equipment. I have stopped to do live recordings and have many more mics than I ever can use for what I'm doing now.
Especially as I have specialized on recording very small ensembles or solo classical guitar in a very limited set of situations, and I do that mainly with my ribbon stereo mic, I don't have much use for all the great condensers I own, especially the MBHO's

I could start my sell out with selling one or two MBHO 603 handles with KA1000 Large Diaphragm Condenser Cardioid capsulas.

These are two great mics with a slightly vintage touch to their sound due to a large diaphragm without a center wire. They are also very quiet (though not as quiet as the quietest on the market). A classy hand made mike. They have been selceted as a stereo pair for me by Mr. Haun (or through him), but I don't have documents of actual measurements.
As is known, Mr Haun is said to have worked with Schoeps. I don't think MBHO have tha class of shoeps, but they certainly can stand to contest with Neumanns (though slightly different character).

MBHO is a very antique kind of business; the don't react much to e-mails, but are helpful on the phone. I have done a lot of live recording with the MBHOs and these are really great microphones.

I'm based in south of Germany.

If anybody is interested, drope me a PM

best wishes
Robert

Back