Theoriously Thpeaking of the Big Strum Theory

One science fiction author espoused the view that life is a repeating standing wave. Look, we're basically just big sacks of water for all our pretensions. Water responds to pressure differentials and so do we.

I don't really worry too much about the cosmic properties of music, if it's based on the fundamental frequency of the earth or how it changes your neural pathways to give spiritual awareness. I'm not big into philosophy.

It's just enough that it exists and we can enjoy it.

However, all this got me to wondering... would this help me get more in touch with my inner musical self? According to the information found on the interwebs, meditating with a pyramid aids relaxation while increasing psychic energy or prana or mana or prime energy. Can you imagine what it could do for your musical adventure? This could be especially effective this coming July 12-13, which is Amazon Prime day! Talk about a double whammy! Feed the celestial energy straight to you brain compliments of Jeff Bezos.

14713668_1156408891111443_1622982669439482162_n.jpg

Still, my skeptical self resists. Besides, the Dork Factor might outweigh the positive effects.

Back