The Verdict Is In!

in control

My client,the bashful,majestic-Christian,really does have "better" songwriting skills than everyone registered here!
Now I understand that the term "better" is relative and by all means a matter of "taste",but,judging from the submissions to this bbs,my client,the irrisistible-Christian,is hands-down,the most talented songwriter to grace this forum.that is fact,not opinion.I don't do opinion.
The main problem with most "songs" submitted here for critique is the lyrics.
The lyrics I have heard here are novice at best,utter- shit at worst.
TiboZ is as guilty of this as anyone here.TiboZ,i'm sure for the right $,my client,the supernaughty-Christian,may be willing to teach you how to write proper lyrics.
I will leave my statements right here for now.
I stand by these statements 100%
Ted(in control)Philips/Mystery Records

in control said:
My client,the bashful,majestic-Christian,really does have "better" Cocksucking skills than everyone registered here!
Now I understand that the term "better" is relative and by all means a matter of "taste",but,judging from the submissions to this bbs,my client,the irrisistible-Christian,is hands-down, :D "he only uses his mouth" :D the most talented Cocksucker to grace this forum.that is fact,not opinion.I don't do opinion.
I will leave my statements right here for now.
I stand by these statements 100%

Are you sure you ment to say that??? :confused: :D

TimboZ is a rat-shit bastard, who steals songs from the talented people of this board. TimboZ sounds just like Pearl Jam. But he's cute....

Dogman said:
TimboZ is a rat-shit bastard, who steals songs from the talented people of this board. TimboZ sounds just like Pearl Jam. But he's cute....

Get it right dogman it's TiboZ. :D :D :D

Nakatira said:
Are you sure you ment to say that??? :confused: :D

Mamm,
Being that I have already addressed you in the form of a private message-
I won't waste my time(or yours) humiliating you here in front of everyone.
That said,you should learn how to spell simple words such as "meant".
Proper spelling of simple words may add to your argument and thus provoke a more proper response.
When ladies such as yourself do not even have the brain capacity to spell "meant" correctly-well,it's sort of like fighting with a retarded person.
Sure,I would beat your retarded ass something fierce,but,at the end of the day I wouldn't feel satisfied.I need to beat the asses of intelligent people.
I do not waste valuable "Ted Time" arguing with people of lesser value than myself.

Would You Like To Be Served?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sir,
If you continue to slander my client,the sexy-Christian-you will leave us here at Mystery Records no recourse except to contact our legal firm and serve you with a civil suit for slander and defamation of character.
I dont think you quite understand the way I work.
I completely and utterly destroy people like yourself.
You,my freind are a twink with no possible future in the music-buisiness.
You couldn't handle the music-buisiness.
Once again,to make it perfectly clear-
REFRAIN FROM DISCUSSING CHRISTIAN ON THIS BBS OR YOU WILL FACE SEVERE CONSEQUENCES!
Ted Philips/Mystery Records

wat Æ suprysue :D

in control said:

Mamm,
Being that I have already addressed you in the form of a private message-
I won't waste my time(or yours) humiliating you here in front of everyone.
That said,you should learn how to spell simple words such as "meant".
Proper spelling of simple words may add to your argument and thus provoke a more proper response.
When ladies such as yourself do not even have the brain capacity to spell "meant" correctly-well,it's sort of like fighting with a retarded person.
Sure,I would beat your retarded ass something fierce,but,at the end of the day I wouldn't feel satisfied.I need to beat the asses of intelligent people.
I do not waste valuable "Ted Time" arguing with people of lesser value than myself.

Me a lady??? :confused: :o what gve me away :eek:

but seriously, I`m very ashamed of not being a perfect in my english grammar...
I supose being norwegian, and having a totaly different native tounge is no excuse, You really hurt my feelings Ted.
I though our relationship was growing, but I see its degrading..

All I ever wanted was to sing a duet with Christian, but I guess I can kiss that dream goodbye...

ps, I think I`ve found you an exelent new client, his name is Cash the King.
100% mystery material.

well I gotta go now and watch the footie game on the telly.
see ya soon Ted

Nakatira said:
Would You Like To Be Served?
Sir,
If you continue to slander my client,the sexy-Christian-you will leave us here at Mystery Records no recourse except to contact our legal firm and serve <snip>
You,my freind are a twink with no possible future in the music-buisiness. <snip>

I do believe that "meant" is more difficult to spell than "friend"...... :D

It doesn't surprise me that this moron doesn't know how to spell friend, seeing as he's (or it's) probably never had any.

C'mon!
what happened to the big-strong,tough guy persona You put on in your original post?ya know,the post where you changed my quotes to serve your homosexual fantasy...
Stand by your convictions!
I highly doubt that You will ever be singing a duet with my client,the cat like-Christian.He does not take kindly to mic-crowding.
Your best bet would be to sit down to a nice plate of baklava or cod and pray to the Norwegian god's that You inherit half the talent of my client,the switchblade packin',Christian!
Here at Mystery Records we don't concern ourselves with jealous hangers on.

fraserhutch said:
I do believe that "meant" is more difficult to spell than "friend"...... :D

It doesn't surprise me that this moron doesn't know how to spell friend, seeing as he's (or it's) probably never had any.

Can You spell "Unoriginal"?
You have to come stronger than that my friend.
I love when people edit my quotes and words to better serve their jealous nature.

in control said:
C'mon!
what happened to the big-strong,tough guy persona You put on in your original post?ya know,the post where you changed my quotes to serve your homosexual fantasy...
Stand by your convictions!
I highly doubt that You will ever be singing a duet with my client,the cat like-Christian.He does not take kindly to mic-crowding.
Your best bet would be to sit down to a nice plate of baklava or cod and pray to the Norwegian god's that You inherit half the talent of my client,the switchblade packin',Christian!
Here at Mystery Records we don't concern ourselves with jealous hangers on.

You fancy big strong guys? ;)

I fancy the silent type, so do us all a favor :D

mshilarious said:
Then why do you keep posting here?

Sincerely,

A jealous hanger-on :)

So,let me get this right-
not only are You taking the time to read my thread,you also have time to reply to it?
what does that say about your frame of mind?
it tells me that you are just 1 in a long line of "never done nothin's" whom take your frustrations out on people who have done something.
in simple terms-a jealous lout!
hit mommas basement and practice up hard for that highly coveted slot in the high school band.
that is about as far as you are gonna get in this game of the music buisness.
fact!

MONKEY! said:
moNKey tRUe kiNg oF juNGle

moNKey fInaLLy cOminG oUt oF cLosEt... hAd loNgtErm hOmOsExUaL rElatIonsHip wIth tEd!!111!! bUtt no mORe... hEteRo oNLy nOw sO tEd sTop cALLing mE.

moNKey

Hey monkey, is dazzling us with his exotic prescence... :D

MONKEY! said:
moNKey tRUe kiNg oF juNGle

moNKey fInaLLy cOminG oUt oF cLosEt... hAd loNgtErm hOmOsExUaL rElatIonsHip wIth tEd!!111!! bUtt no mORe... hEteRo oNLy nOw sO tEd sTop cALLing mE.

moNKey

I thought I killed You once?
Damn,i'm starting to like You,Monkey!
You are resiliant!
wanna contract?
can You shit on cue?
can You hit a high C if required?Jesse Michael Garcia can and he is only half a monkey!

in control said:

..so obviously you realize that everyone here is of greater value than you?

metalhead28 said:
..so obviously you realize that everyone here is not as talented as your client,the dreamy Christian

You,Sir,are of value to no one.
matter of fact,you are so untalented that I won't even bother to carry out this reply to you.
It would just go right over your simple head anyways....
tisk,tisk,so jealous.

Hey Dickweed. I slander you and yours every chance I get. Here on the net and in the real world. Everything from serious lack of talent to sexual preference (farm animals). Send over your legal team right away. I need a good laugh today.

Back